We are very pleased to invite you to the first International Working Group (IWG) meeting for the revision of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) and the development of the Responsible Mohair Standard (RMS). The meeting date and time are listed below.
A few reminders:
- Please let us know if you would like to join the IWG by sending an email to ResponsibleWool@TextileExchange.org. For the following calls, only participants who have confirmed their interest in the IWG will receive notice of the call.
- We have included a tentative list of phone calls at the bottom of the email. We are aware that we have many stakeholders across many time zones. Notes will be available for all calls.
- You can follow the progress of the revision/develop by visiting the IWG webpage
Responsible Wool & Responsible Mohair IWG Call #1
Tuesday, July 16 at 9 AM Central, 10 AM Eastern, 3 PM UK, 4 PM CEST
Link to Join: https://zoom.us/j/956062176
- Introduction to the International Working Group and Revision Process
- RWS and RMS Theory of Change
- RWS and RMS Terms of Reference
- Feedback request
RWS/RMS IWG Call Schedule (subject to change)
All calls scheduled at 9 AM Central, 10 AM Eastern, 3 PM UK, 4 PM CEST (may be affected by seasonal time change)
- July 16
- July 30
- August 13
- September 3
- September 10
- September 17
- September 24
- October 1
- October 14 (launch of Public Consultation)
If you have any questions, please contact ResponsibleWool@TextileExchange.org.